- Rapid Visas Ltd accepts instructions only upon the terms and conditions set out below. No servant or agent of Rapid Visas Ltd is permitted to vary these terms unless expressly authorised in writing to do so. However any servant or agent shall have the full benefit of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions govern the provision of all and any services provided by Rapid Visas Ltd in respect of but not limited to the obtaining of visas, passports and/or documents for their clients and all orders placed by their clients are made accepted subject to the terms hereinafter set out.
- Rapid Visas Ltd will use its best endeavours to process applications for visas, passports and/or documents at the clients request. However, Rapid Visas Ltd shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for its own actions or those of any consulate , embassy, passport office or subcontracted couriers, servants or agents in delaying or not issuing such applications for any reason whatsoever, nor shall Rapid Visas Ltd be held responsible for expense and /or delay arising from or in connection with: (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or(c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation. Any expense or cost incurred by the client due to these delays or non-issuances shall not be the responsibility of, nor shall any charges be levied upon Rapid Visas Ltd. Tickets for travel should not be purchased prior to the visa/passport being issued unless they are a specific requirement for that consulate and in such cases open tickets should be obtained.
- Rapid Visas Ltd provides carefully compiled visa and passport information in good faith on the express understanding that the said information is the interpretation of any or all information provided by respective embassies, consulates or passport offices at any or all times and Rapid Visas Ltd shall not accept responsibility or liability whatsoever for any errors and/or omissions in the information.
- All times indicated in writing or electronically for any handling, processing or waiting fees are based upon the opening days of the embassies, consulates, passport offices and Rapid Visas Ltd, and should be construed as working days or weeks, excluding any or all public holidays associated with those embassies, consulates, passport offices and Rapid Visas Ltd, within the United Kingdom and Europe. Processing times are based on Rapid Visas Ltd receiving applications before 17.30 hours on the previous working day. Applications received after this time may be subject to Special Lodge Fees if urgent lodging is required.
- Express services are add-on services provided by Rapid Visas Ltd subject to availability. Emergency visas will be made available and attempted as per individual embassy requirements. Rapid Visas Ltd will not be held liable in failing to obtain emergency visas and honour express visa services due to embassy constraints.
- Rapid Visas Ltd will endeavour , wherever possible, to process the clients visa, passport and/or document on the instructions given and application forms submitted, although it is the clients express responsibility to ensure that the validity of the said visa/passport/document obtained includes and covers the period of time in which the client plans to enter and leave the country or countries that the client is visiting and for the number of entries to that country and is valid for the purpose intended.
- Should a passport, document or other item be lost, misplaced, damaged, delayed or destroyed by any means whatsoever, including by any acts by subcontracted couriers, servants or agents , the cost of replacing same and/or any consequential loss shall be borne by the client and any contribution to the costs by Rapid Visas Ltd shall be entirely at the discretion of the directorate of Rapid Visas Ltd.
- The fee which shall be payable by the client in respect of the services provided by Rapid Visas Ltd is exclusive of any consular charges whatsoever. Such consular or embassy charges as may be made will be the absolute liability of the client who must make payment in respect of those charges. Rapid Visas Ltd reserves the right to raise its charges at any time with or without prior notice. A 3.9% transaction fee will be incurred on all credit cards.
- Refunds will be possible upon the basis that request is received before the visa has been applied for or obtained, In such circumstances a handling fee of £25 will be deducted from the refund total. Cancellations requested after visa has been obtained will not be entertained and full charges will apply.
- In cases of visa denial and refusal, full charges will be applicable. If embassy charges are refundable – they will be returned but our handling and service charges will not be refunded in any case.
- Payment of Rapid Visas Ltd fee is due together with any anticipated consular or embassy charges upon Rapid Visas Ltd being instructed unless account facilities have been agreed in writing prior to the said instructions.
- Unless instructions are made in writing Rapid Visas Ltd shall not be held responsible for taking such steps as are reasonably considered as fulfilling the implied instructions of the client and/or as being in the best interest of the client and any charges for such services rendered shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
- Rapid Visas Ltd reserves the right to retain all passports and documents until payment of the aforementioned amounts is received in full.
- Rapid Visas Ltd reserves the right to recharge debit cards/credit cards registered with us for difference of fees, fines and penalities without prior approval from customer. Notification will be provided of the amount charged to the applicant.
- Rapid Visas Ltd reserves the right to refuse at its total discretion to handle any application or carry any item at any time and no reason need be given, and to amend the Terms and Conditions as it deems necessary.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Rapid visas Ltd is registered in England & Wales, with company registration number 6400012
- Addresses: For all correspondance regarding our services, operations, queries and providing applications, our operational office is:
– Rapid Visas Ltd, 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF
However please note that our registered office address is: – Lotuswise Suite Ferrari House 258 Field End Road, Eastcote, HA4 9UU, Middlesex
Should you need to contact us, please use the telephone and email on our site, or the Piccadilly address for post first.